Area Director, Partnership Development K-8th for Education Company PT
A growing education company is searching for Area Directors to provide support to our partnership development efforts with elementary and middle schools. The position is perfect for candidates with a strong interest in children’s education and the need to bring STEM and coding initiatives to our youth.
Our company focuses on providing STEM and coding classes to elementary and middle school students through the After School and Enrichment programs.
- Flexible schedule in a part-time, work from home position offering great rewards
- Expand your knowledge of coding and technology, a field which is critical to our children’s future
Area Director Job Responsibilities:
- Identify and contact schools (K-8th), parent associations, community centers, and other organizations to discuss their coding and STEM objectives
- Provide information to these organizations and discuss opportunities for our classes within their after school and enrichment programs.
- Network within the local parent community and engage in grass roots marketing and community events to raise awareness
- Provide partners with marketing materials and support to increase class enrollment
- Develop effective outreach campaigns utilizing various channels – phone, email, social media, etc
Area Director Requirements:
- BS or BA degree, or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
- Proactive, self-starter
- Possess marketing and sales skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong reporting and record keeping ability
- Experience with after school programs, highly preferred but not required
We are currently hiring Area Directors for the following locations:
- NYC Metro
- Boston Metro area
- Washington Metro area
- Philadelphia Metro
We fundamentally believe we can make coding fun and help a generation of kids prepare for the future. We are looking for candidates that truly want to make a difference and feel passionate about high quality education. Although the position is part time, there is opportunity for growth and full-time employment within our organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: Commission based